Sorry - this product is no longer available
Raindance Brushed Nickel with 60" Outdoor Oil Rubbed Bronze Blades
Manufacturer part number:
The Raindance is the premier ceiling fan for outdoor or indoor use. It is U.L. approved for wet locations making it ideal for non-roofed or roofed locations. The motor is enclosed in a water resistant housing and treated with a special paint process, including a galvanized undercoat, and has stainless steel hardware. Heavy duty blade irons are also featured with extra high blade pitch. The sum of these fine features is a fan which resists rust brought about by salt, dust and moisture. The Raindance is available in Antique White, Pure White, Brushed Nickel, Matte Black, Antique Bronze, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Burnished Copper, Roman Stone or Wine. Arbor Blades are a great addition to this model!
- Lifetime Indoor / 30 Year Outdoor Warranty
- Extra High Performance Motor
- Permanently Lubricated and Sealed Dual Bearings
- Universal Hanging System For Beauty And Safety.
- Special Ball Hanging Mount For Vaulted Or Flat Ceilings.
- Special High Pitch Blade Arms with Hidden Blade Screws
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Special Galvanized Undercoat, Durable Two-Part Primer and Electrostatic Paint Process
- Three Speeds and Electrically Reversible.
- Light Kit Adaptable.
- Remote Control Adaptable
- 44", 52", 56" or 60" Performance Series Blades Fit This Model
- CFM: 8165
- Watts: 100.0
- CFM/W: 81.7